Technical Training Manager
We are looking to employ a Technical Training Manager with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. A Technical Training Manager is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Technology Service Continuity Training & Testing
- Assist in devising the implementation of Technology Continuity awareness sessions to enhance the skills required to develop, implement, maintain and execute Technology continuity plans
- Assist in devising measures to ensure that the Technology recovery response measures are in line with the wider Business Continuity Umbrella and the primary interface with BTD on the technological front
- Assist in devising the measures to ensure that the Training of staff and relevant individuals is executed in line with the direction of the department and any external process or regulatory flows
- Assist in the development and maintenance of e-learning courses, videos, and other resource materials covering
- Assist in providing and maintaining the training lifecycle with respect to Technological Service Continuity Elements Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resource, or related field. Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed.) will be preferred
- Specific Skills: Professional Certification in training (certified technical trainer) will be preferred., Solid understanding of Six Sigma / LEAN process review. Strong knowledge of development and learning practices, Proficiency in learning management software, Strong knowledge of succession planning and talent management methods. Ability to identify organizational training needs.
- Personal Characteristics: Outstanding oral and written communication skills, Excellent leadership and project management skills, Outstanding managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Certifications: Any Business Continuity Certification will be an added advantage
Mumbai, India – Saudi Arabia on Short Notice for period ranging from 3-12 months. Candidate should be open to travel for short- or long-term projects
Proven 5-10 years of experience as a Training Specialist or Technical Training Manager, at least 3-5 years’ experience in domain of BCM/Incident Management will be an added advantage
Remunerations & Perks
Rupees 12-18+ lacs pa.