Tuxedo Administration/ Operational Support
- Profound knowledge of UNIX, Oracle SQL, Shell-Scripting and at least one scripting-language (e.g., Perl)
- Ideally has been working as Tuxedo administrator.
- Well versed in C/C++ coding
- And shell script good to have
- ATMI Programming experiences an added advantage
- Teamwork in an international team; To come up with ideas to enhance the monitoring and maintenance of Tuxedo Systems.
- Work on incidents, service-requests and change requests from the user departments.
- Knowledge of Tuxedo Administration and Architecture.
- Administered Tuxedo Domains, Have knowledge of configuration files.
- Monitoring of Tuxedo systems and domains.
- Have knowledge of Domain Connectivity concepts.
- CSM Online and Tuxedo interaction Added Advantage.
- Solve incident & problem tickets and work orders from the 1st level and other departments.
- Should also accomplish on call support for TUXEDO during peak times
- Support migration of new & changed software, elaborate and perform production checks.
- The IT Operations Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures regarding
- Administration and maintenance of Tuxedo Services
- Systems and solutions,
- Incident management,
- Problem management,
- Change and release management